Front Row, Left to Right: Mary Gordon, Cathy Maxwell (CEO); Heleen Jacobsen (Chair); Shauna Gruninger (Chair Elect);
Back Row, Left to Right: Julia Zanoni, Anne French, James Rea (Vice Chair), Manson Kelly, Nathan Watson, Liz Toles
Chief EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Photo courtesy of the Galt Museum & Archives
The Lethbridge Real Estate Board Co-op Ltd., later to become Lethbridge and District Association of REALTORS®, was formed in 1955 with eleven active members.
It operated from a leased office to begin with but purchased land on 6 Street South in Lethbridge and erected their own building. This office served the members well from the mid 70’s to 2013. At that time a new building was completed next door and moved into in August 2013. All three buildings occupied by the board were located on 6 Street South.
LDAR Members serve an area extending from the Crowsnest Pass across to Bow Island and from the U.S. border to beyond Vulcan. There are now over 400 active members.