A Brief History of LDAR
The Lethbridge Real Estate Board Co-op
Ltd., later to become Lethbridge and District Association of REALTORS®, was
formed in 1955 with eleven active members.
from a leased office to begin with but purchased land on 6 Street South in
Lethbridge and erected their own building. This office served the members well from
the mid 70s to 2013; at that time a new building was completed next door and
moved into in August 2013. All
three buildings occupied by the board were located on 6 Street South. Members
serve an area extending from the Crowsnest Pass across to Bow Island and from
the U.S. border to beyond Vulcan. There
are now approximately 296 active members.